Free Information Workshops
Workshop 1: For Addicts
Workshop 2: For friends, partners and families of addicts
These 2-hour workshops will provide practical, no-nonsense information concerning:
· What addiction actually is
· The most effective strategies for dealing with addiction
· An overview of available resources
Who am I?
- A Registered Clinical Counsellor in private practice for 6 years
- The creator and for 3 years facilitator of Skills for Recovery, a holistic and innovative eight-week Addiction Program.
Workshops will run on week days, 6 to 8 pm or 7 to 9 pm, and will be scheduled as soon as 8 people have committed to attending.
For more information, or to register, contact Matthew Gardner at: